Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stranded


I have a plan. Maybe not a very good on, but I have a plan. And its name is: Stranded. Stranded is a story that I have written but is way too short to be a novel but way too long to be a short story. So, my plan.
I was thinking that I would get it onto a PDF file and set it up as a download for free as a gateway to my other work. I don't know if you read A Newbie's Guide to Publishing blog but J. A. Konrath did exactly what I'm planning to do and he's selling hundreds of copies of books a day.
So, to give you a synopsis of the story


Five men on Survivor, a space craft, are on the way to the nearest star. A failing economy on earth leads the U.S. to pull out of the mission. The team is stranded with twelve hours to live. One man who has a faith, two men who have lost their faith, and two who are just as ready to kill than breath.

Genre: Psychological Thriller

No comments:

Post a Comment